6.8.10

What to wear : Lazy sunday

lazy sundayFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Recently, after all the school work i've been going through, all i could ever wish for was a simple lazy day out where i can read a book or hang out with my mom at a cafe of some sort. This is what I would wear if that ever happened, and i honestly like the Taylor Momsen inspired slouchiness in the outfit. I used an Alexander Wang cropped top and a McQ leather high waisted pants, and completed it with crazy pearls and these fabulous navy giuseppe zanotti wedges. I'm loving cat eye shades and lanvin clutch, which would be perfect for a sunday brunch. As for the accessories, gray nail polish would totally rock the outfit, and a bold red lip would further enhance it. For eyes and blush, i picked super subtle colors for the lazy feel. I find a little mix of lazy and bold shows an empowered girl. That being said, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment