26.7.10

Karlie Kloss inspired

karlie klossFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Finally had the time to polyvore again! I have always been fascinated by models that were my age, a little older, or a little younger. It makes me feel like these girls can actually make big bucks while I stay in high school wondering when my turn would be. One of these many models is Karlie Kloss. I enjoy looking at pictures of her strolling around Paris during fashion week during fall, just because she look so comfy but so chic. Notice Karlie don't really wear accessories, and she looks absolutely fabulous with just a red lip (WOW factor).

When I was researching a little more about Karlie, I found a few other models looking ultra chic strolling around. Oh so effortlessly stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment