10.7.10

Te Amo inspired

rihannaFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

After watching Rihanna's latest music video Te Amo, i really got inspired to make a polyvore post. Other than the strange love falling between Rihanna and the mexican beauty, the lace and feathers that Rihanna wore was too amazing! To tame it all down for a party, I put a terribly expensive ensemble, but hey I love it! I chose a balmain dress because of the feather and studded details, showing a rock and roll thing which is further defined with the Guiseppe Zanotti mirrored shoe and studded clutch. Then, i selected an electronic blue chunky bracelet and a pair of Asos fingerless gloves. For nails, i chose this electronic blue O.P.I color called "Blue my mind". For makeup, i love these quads from Chanel and NARS, and from what I've seen from Rihanna, I'd do a smokey eye almost all over the eye, but keep a soft golden lid for a contrasting effect. For lips, I'd go with a dark plum lip and tinted lipglass from M.A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment