7.7.10

What to wear : girls night out

night outFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

I know i already did a girl's day out post, but it wouldn't be complete without showing you my options for the night out part right? Personally, I love love love wearing easy and light dresses for the night, and throwing on a blazer with killer heels. For this look, i went with a golden palette, just because i got really inspired by all the lights i've been seeing around at night. I chose a topshop tie dye cover-up dress and gold boyfriend blazer. I also came across these topshop wedges which are soo amazing i had to included it. As for accessories, i chose this ridiculously expensive hermes bracelet and a cool charles hubert necklace-watch. I feel that for night, its best to keep the accessories to a bare minimum, so that the total focus isn't on your glitziness and the fact that you're super comfortable with whatever you have on. Moving on to makeup, I am totally loving the coral look all over, but smokey on the eyes to give a mystery feel. Perfect for the night time either you're going out for the movies or out for drinks with a few friends. To keep all of your junk, I took a step back from small clutches for a while and threw on this oversized red chanel bag. What would be better than having all of your stuff with you at all times?

No comments:

Post a Comment