1.4.10

March favorites

M.A.C lipstick
Lady Gaga Viva glam

When i saw the ad for the Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper M.A.C Viva glam lipsticks, i knew i had to get a hold of them. Unfortunately i was broke at the moment and i only got the Gaga lipstick which was a neon pink color, instead of the cherry red Cyndi Lauper one. One of the reasons why i chose Gaga was because it was selling out fast, and i couldn't bear not having one. Come on, Girls just wanna have fun!

Lancome
Hydrating night cream

During spring break, my mother came to visit me and she bought this Lancome night cream for me to try. I am not a fan of using many products on my face, but since it costed a lot, i decided to give it a try and do a review on it. This is my honest opinion, and i really grown to love this product. It moisturizes your face so well and even prevents break outs on the T-zone. It would be perfect for those who live in warm countries.

Shu Uemura
Eye lash curler

The best eye lash curler in the world! It is an investment and every girl should have this product. I have been using this eye lash curler since last year and i have never had another curler this good. Most makeup artists also recommend everyone to have this curler as it is definitely worth it.

Maybelline
The Magnum Volume express

Available in all drugstores, this cheap mascara is the best thing ever. I am always scouting for better mascaras on a daily basis, and this definitely defines your lashes better. Especially after using the shu uemura eye lash curler, this mascara does its job by pulling it longer and more visible. If you have problems with your short eye lashes like i do, this mascara is perfect!

White fishnet tights

We all love the classic black fishnets, but white has been spotted in many mannequins lately. From Topshop to Forever 21, these tights are worth buying for as it isn't too high end and its perfect for day and night. It also wouldn't look too provocative, and it would actually be cute on really thin and long legs.

Universal Studios
Singapore

March=Spring break. Spring break=Fun! As my family came to visit me in Singapore, we had a chance to visit the new Universal Studios. I wore a forever 21 over sized button-down shirt, a thrift store jean shorts, zebra printed loafers from Aldo paired with my red longchamp tote bag. It was almost the best thing to wear in a theme park except i couldn't ride the Jurassic Park ride because i didn't want my shoes to get wet! Note to self: wear slippers and bring an extra shirt the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment