7.6.10

RESORT '11: Jason Wu

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jason Wu is one fabulous designer. The clothes that he created are so amazing, for teenagers and adults. I remember whenever my mother needs help in the closet, Jason Wu always slip into my mind (think Michelle Obama). Women these days buy clothes without thinking i feel, for example blouses with elaborate patterning or a strange big bow. They then proceed by matching that with a pair of khaki pants. To be honest I always say no that (sorry mom).

With this collection especially, women like my mom can learn to dress as comfortable as they want but still be stylish. Blouses with elaborate stuff will finally be paired with the appropriate garment. I really enjoy looking at this particular collection because its just so refreshing. Kinda remind me of the vintage times with a modern parisian twist. Check out the entire collection here.

source:style

1 comment:

  1. Clip of never heard Michael Jackson's song has leaked! This is a real exclusive! No one has it yet. Download page: http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=852688 or http://fileups.net/185n88

    ReplyDelete