20.6.10

What to wear : camping trip

camping tripFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

First off, sorry i havn't posted anything for so long! When i'm on vacation, i tend to have so much fun, by the time i come home its hard not to fall asleep! So I'm blogging while listening to California Gurls by Katy Perry, and I can't help but add candies and sweets all over. This might be a little late, but better than never eh? When camping, most girls think, comfy t-shirts, sweat pants, a hoodie and flip flops. I'm thinking, graphic printed tank tops or crop tees, with printed shorts and gladiator sandals. When it gets cold, a boyfriend cardigan is always the right way to go. Also, I like to add fun colors around, with bright colored watches and wayfarers. For makeup, I chose a soft blush tone and trio eye shadow palette from NYX, perfect for traveling during camp. For lips, coral is the best shade, and don't forget to bronze and shimmer after you moisturize!

No comments:

Post a Comment