30.6.10

What to wear : girls day out

girls day outFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

With all the schooling and stress I'm getting, it's obvious why i would only think about a fabulous girls night out! After viewing several french bloggers, they've inspired me by their oh-so casual comfy style, to their modern/vintage take on a day to day outfit. So I've been obsessed with these crop tops now (its amazing how things come back in style), and for a girls day out, I'm thinking skinny jeans, with a little bit of detailing. Clogs would also amp up the look for a more trendy feel. I will be honest now and tell you that I have been eyeing on this YSL bag, except its not around anymore (they have different other versions of it though)! I feel that bags like these would be not so girly, making the entire outfit looking interesting. Moving on to makeup, a red lip is definitely a way to go. With that in mind, I prefer to keep everything else subtle and fresh, because after all, you'd be glowing while enjoying the day with your girls.

Favorite french bloggers:

No comments:

Post a Comment