5.11.09

The Devil wears Prada






I know this movie is kinda old, but its one of my favorite movies of all time. It has comedy, romance and most importantly Fashion! When we first get a glimpse of Andy's style in the beginning of the movie, we know that she doesn't have a style at all, however when Nigel helped her out with her fashion choices, she wowed not only Emily and Miranda, but everybody else who passed by her including her boyfriend. This movie is perfect for the fall season right now, as it has many trench coats and OTK (over-the-knee) boots. I agree though that the items are way expensive, but I'm sure with a little splurging and shopping in online resale shops wouldn't hurt! Tell me what you guys think!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I see how I inspired you!
    LOL, I loved it after all!
    How stupid was I not to have watched it!
    Anyway, I agree with the coats!

    ReplyDelete