17.11.09

Whitney Port




I adore Whitney Port ever since she was first introduced in 'The Hills' when she was working with Lauren Conrad as an intern at Teen Vogue magazine. Her face was just so bright and cheerful, and she always looked fresh and happy. This californian beauty had just took to her blog to share with us how she keep her fresh look especially on set of 'The City'. So here's Whitney.


Hi my loves,
I have noticed that a lot of you have been wondering how i do my makeup. I am not a big fan of heavy makeup so the majority of the time I do my own. I stick to the basics of face powder, bronzer and blush. Over the years i have learned how to do my own makeup because we don't have a makeup artist for the show. Here is a little look at my daily routine.

I start by mixing Fresh High Noon tinted moisturizer with the Fresh Soy Face Cream to get a nice base with a little sunkissed glow.
Then I Dust Bare Minerals Powder with SPF 15 to even out my skin.
Next I bronze with Guerlain Number One for Blondes on my cheeks, hairline and jawline.
Then I brush a little bit of NARS Orgasm Blush on my cheekbones, a little on my forehead, nose, and chin to keep it constant
I use Anastasia brow get to give my eyebrows a nice shape (this is especially helpful if i haven't had time to go in to get them done.)
I highlight under my eyebrows with Benefit Eye Bright and then curl my lashes with a Sephora eyelash curler.
Sometimes if I'm really feeling like going all out for the day I put on Maybelline mascara

This look is really easy to transition from day to night. I reapply the basics and use the Stila Smudge pot with a slanted brush to put eyeliner on.
For my lips i love the Fresh Sugar Lip Stain with SPF in it.

Seems like a lot of steps but it really only takes 5 minutes!

Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment